NOTICE OF CBGC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
You are hereby notified that the Annual General Meeting for the Cobram Barooga Golf Club will be held on Thursday 18th November, 2021 at the Cobram Barooga Golf Club at 6pm.
The business of an Annual General Meeting of the Golf Club shall be as follows:
- to confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting;
- to receive and consider the Committee report;
- to receive and consider a financial statement and report detailing the finances received and disbursed by the Committee;
- to conduct the election of the Committee – there will be no need for elections this year as the Golf Committee Members are in their second year of the two-year term;
- to deal with any other business of which due notice has been given to the members.
Proposal to amend the Golf Clubs Rules
Part of the business of the AGM will be to consider and vote upon a resolution to change the rules of the Cobram Barooga Golf Club so that the Committee of the Cobram Barooga Golf Club be changed to consist of seven members comprising of a Chairperson/Captain, Vice Chairman and five other Committee members which will be elected in accordance with the triennial rule. Both of these changes will come into effect from the Annual General Meeting in 2022.
Please see the Notice of the Resolution also attached to the Clubs Notice Board.
By Order of the Board
NOTICE OF BSC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
You are hereby notified that the Annual General Meeting of the Barooga Sports Club Limited has been rescheduled. It will be held at the Club on Wednesday 24th November, 2021 at 7.30pm
NOTICE OF MOTION
Notice of Motions to be proposed as resolutions must be in the hands of the Chief Operating Officer no later than Wednesday 27th October, 2021 at 10am.
By order of the Board
PHONE 03 5873 4448