We are seeking a vivacious receptionist to join our growing team.
This is a full – time role which you will serve as the key point of contact for our patrons, on the facilities and services the Club provides.
We are seeking a vibrant person who will take pride in ensuring the first and last impressions our patrons receive is memorable.
To be the successful candidate for this key role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
* Your ability to provide cordial and professional customer experience.
* Your ability to multi – task and remain productive
* Be a vivacious person with a love of interacting with people
* Have a positive attitude and exceptional communication skills.
* Have a commitment to delivering the highest level of customer service.
* Have excellent grooming standards.
* Show maturity adapting to a myriad of different, and at times difficult work situations.
* Have the ability to work independently, or as part of a team.
Preferred, but not essential skills:
* Experience with Membership database systems.
* Experience working in a high patron volume environment
* Hold RSA and RCG accreditation (able to attain is a requirement)
This is a role that is ideally suited to a person that can demonstrate experience at a similar or higher level, that is well organised, patient and has the ability to command the respect of fellow staff members and Club patrons. This position entails working daytime shifts across a 7day roster, inclusive of weekends.
Bring your exceptional customer service skills to shine in this role! Address your application and Resume to Erin Mckinnar at Sporties, or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 30th June.